- バージョン: 2020
- 開発者／メーカー: TechSmith
- ライセンス:2 installations per user
- 🔔 What is Camtasia software used for?
- Camtasia is a user-friendly software especially for creating professional videos of tutorials, training and demonstration, even for people who have never used video editing software. It allows creators to add various effects, templates, icons, music, etc into the screen recording videos, and share the video files to YouTube, Vimeo, Google Drive and Screencast.com from the program directly.
- 🔔 What is the difference between Camtasia and Captivate?
- Camtasia and Captivate are both great programs to create eLearning content. The difference between Camtasia and Captivate is Camtasia is more video editing oriented, while Captivate has more options to make the tutorial videos interactive. Camtasia allows creators to edit the video after the recording session, which is not capable in Captivate. However, Captivate provides various testing and activity options compared to Camtasia. Meanwhile, Captivate is not as easy as Camtasia. It’s not aimed for people who have limited experience with screen recording and editing.
- 🔔 What editing software do most YouTubers use?
- Most YouTubers like to use video editing software like iMovie, Camtasia, Final Cut Pro, Sony Vegas Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, etc.
- 🔔 Camtasia vs Screenflow, Which is better?
- Camtasia and Screenflow are both professional level screencasting software. However, Screenflow is only available for Mac users at the moment, so if you are working on a project that needs to cross platform, Camtasia would be your choice since Camtasia allows one license for both Windows and MacOS. For other aspects, Screenflow supports better sound effects, and it's more affordable. Yet Camtasia comes with various template resources, and additional editing features such as adding interactive quizzing.
- 🔔 Camtasia vs IMovie, which is better?
- Video editing software like Camtasia and iMovie can both sharpen up your videos in a professional way with adding effects, music, audio, animations, etc. However, Camtasia can be used especially for educational purposes since Camtasia supports screen recording, while iMovie does not. Also, Camtasia is available on Windows and MacOS, and iMovie is available for MacOS only. The video files created in Camtasia can be exported as AVI, MP4, MP3, M4V, FLV, SWF and GIF files, and iMovie videos are exported as MOV or Quicktime files. The choice really depends on what type of videos you need to create.
- 🔔 Is Camtasia a good video editing software program?
- Yes, Camtasia is one of the best video editing software on the market. It’s an excellent tool to create professional and great looking tutorial videos without complicating yourself.
- 🔔 Is Camtasia worth to buy?
- Camtasia is an all-in-one screen recording and video editing software for both Windows and MacOS. It’s a go-to software tool for people who need to create how-to videos, product demos, YouTube videos, meeting recordings, and even for people who are new about video editing. It’s packed with many excellent features such as straightforward interface, incredible cursor effects, good asset library, support adding interactive quizzes, etc. It allows designers to create videos efficiently, meanwhile share the videos to YouTube, Screencast.com, Vimeo and Google Drive directly within the program. Although it might be comparatively pricey, it’s a one-time fee. We believe Camtasia is worth the cost. Give it a try with Camtasia Free Trial and see how it would work for you.
- 🔔 What is the limitation of Camtasia trial version?
- There is no functional limitation for the free trial, but the trial version is for evaluation purposes only. The videos that you created will be added watermark automatically, and can't be removed (you can pay for the full edition to remove the watermark.).
- 🔔 How long to receive my Camtasia order refund?
- You will receive your refund after 5-7 business days once your return request has been processed.
- 🔔 What is the Camtasia refund policy?
- Camtasia allows users to request a refund within 30 days of the date of purchase.
- 🔔 How long will I receive the registration code after I complete the order?
- Once you complete your order successfully, you will get your email receipt with your license key within a few minutes. If you don't receive it, you can try to enter your email address on the Key Lookup Tool to retrieve it.
- 🔔 What is the latest version of Camtasia?
- Camtasia’s current version is Camtasia 2020.
- 🔔 Can I use one Camtasia registration code on both Windows and Mac computers?
- Yes, you can run Camtasia on 2 computers per license, and Camtasia supports both Windows and Mac operating systems.